2020 – Rates for luxury self catering fully equipped accommodation with 2 adults sharing and inclusive of Welcome Breakfast Basket, all utilities, central heating, bed linen, towels and basic essentials such as washing up liquid, tea towels etc.
Additional cleaning supplies are now provided including alcohol gel to hand sanitise, paper hand towels, wipes, gloves, disposable cloths and disinfectants to help you stay clean and prevent the spread of COVID-19. The accommodation is thoroughly cleaned and santised following an extensive checklist and protective equipment is worn by us while cleaning.
|2 night week-end
Fri – Sat inc
|3 night week-end
Fri – Sun inc
|4 night mid-week
Mon – Thurs inc
|7 night week
Fri – Thurs inc
03 Jan – 29 Mar
01 Nov – 20 Dec
30 Mar – 31 May
01 Oct – 31 Oct
01 June-30 Sept
21 Dec – 02 Jan 2021
Check in time: From 4.00 p.m. until 8.00 p.m. – alternative arrival times can be arranged
Check out time: 11.00 a.m.
Minimum stay – 2 nights
No pets – sorry!
This is a no smoking property
Payment may be made by electronic Bank transfer, cash or cheque
25% of the booking will be required, payable on reservation and non-refundable
TERMS & BOOKING CONDITIONS
- 25% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking.
- Balance due one month before arrival or in the case of late bookings, the amount must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- In the event of written cancellation, we will try to re-let your accommodation. If we are successful and full payment has already been made, payments will be refunded less the 25% deposit. Should we be unable to re-let the cancelled dates, unfortunately you will forfeit all payments.
- We strongly recommend that you obtain suitable holiday insurance to avoid any loss owing to cancellation.
- If for any reason the property becomes unavailable through events beyond the owner’s control and it is necessary to cancel the booking, all monies will be refunded in full.
- Guests will be responsible for any major damage or breakages whilst in The Lodge.
- We ask that Guests kindly leave The Lodge in the same condition as they found it.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any loss, damage, expense, accident, sickness, illness due to COVID-19, injury or inconvenience to any guest or any vehicles or possessions belonging to them howsoever caused.
- Maximum number of occupants – 2 adults.
- All personal information collected through the form on this website or during communication with the owners will only be used for the purpose intended e.g. to answer an enquiry or to process a booking. Personal information will not be retained for longer than necessary to satisfy the enquiry or booking made.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the content of this website is always accurate, honest and up to date. However, all content, including prices, are subject to change without notice.
- Data – You accept that data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer.
Contact us for more information.
The Lodge, Ilmington – Luxury self catering fully equipped accommodation